Thursday, June 7, 2007

The tank is on its way!

Well, I've been foolin' around with the idea of salt water tank for a long time, but all my good friends have told me to forget about it. I've heard things like:"Your too stinkin' busy", "saltwater tanks are hard to do", or even "You already have a million hobbies!" These kinda things just egg me on. The one big road block was the wife. We have come to mutual agreement, and the tanks on it's way at last. Lest you think I am alone in my endeavor...I have Kevin Burroughs at my side to help me overcome the startup woes of the coral reef kingdom.

Here's the plan. I've ordered an AquaPod 24 gallon all in one cube tank from Drs. Fosters and Smith to put a small reef in. I'm and putting the tank in the corner of the office on a super sweet homebrew steel table.


I am working on the table tomorrow, and the tank will be here tomorrow. The live rock will come next week if everything goes well, and I will let the tank be for a few months to cycle.

This is what I am going for:

No comments: